Aerospace and Composites
WE HAVE SPECIALIST CAPABILITIES IN THE AEROSPACE AND COMPOSITES SECTORS. THESE INCLUDE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND INSTALLATION OF AUTOMATED MACHINERY, MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT.
With state-of-the-art technology, combined with the elite skills and experience of our engineering teams, we can provide a full range of tailored machines, systems and processes to meet the exacting standards demanded by the aerospace and composites industries. In this fast moving environment, we have the necessary flexibility and capability to give our customers a competitive edge.
AT THE FOREFRONT OF INNOVATION
We are continuously investing in research and development. We have successfully patented innovations in production machinery, such as our preformer hood and vacuum membrane motion control system and quick release membrane clamping and dispensing system. Together with our integral post-cure cooling system and high capacity vacuum pump, we can deliver rapid membrane change-over, tensioning and faster cycle times. A multi-zoned infra-red heating system guarantees temperature uniformity, even with complex shapes. Our scalable machines feature ‘best in class’ instrumentation and equipment for data acquisition, precision motion and temperature control.
Our tailored systems include:
- Intuitive graphical user interface, recipe management and control software.
- User interface screens and factory MES integration engineered to customer requirements.
- Dedicated data acquisition systems. All process data, including cure details, part numbers and runtime data are recorded electronically using the latest hardware and software systems in tamper-proof files.
- CE marking with complete technical files and documentation
- NADCAP accredited equipment